SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."
When do we collect your data?
We collect your personal data when:
• You visit our website;
• You create an account on our website;
• You make a purchase or a reservation on our website or in one of our authorized point of sales
• You subscribe to our newsletter
• You join a Loyalty program
• You participate to special events such as game contests, product tests, satisfaction surveys, surveys or market research
• You share content on Social Media such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, MeWe, TikTok, Snapchat, or Twitter when you use the hashtag #lunaandflor or the other hashtags we use.
• You visit our shops, corners and some of the authorized stores in our selective distribution network
• You contact us and notably when you call or submit a claim to our Customer Service, when answering about our products and/or services or whenever you exchange on line with other clients/visitors
• You have agreed to third parties to share your personal data.
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE COLLECT
We consider that all the information allowing to identify you directly or incidentally are “personal data”. We are most likely to collect the following personal data:
• Data relative to you identity, in particular your title, name, first name, address, phone numbers, email address, user name and password, date of birth or age;
• Data relative to your means of payment and in particular your Credit Card number and its expiry date;
• Data relative to our commercial relationship, in particular your order number, your Internet activity, your purchase history, your requests and correspondence with our Costumer Service, your favorites and points of interest or the information in relation with our loyalty programs;
• Data relative to your social media accounts (user name, legend, localization, etc.) uploads and posts when you download content or use the hash-tag #luanadnflor or other hash-tags we propose on social media;
• Content data (pictures, videos, comments, recommendations, etc.);
• Technical data, in particular your IP address or navigating information relative to your terminal;
• Other data you share with us when making a request to one of our department or that we were able to gather from suppliers of external services.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect all or parts of your personal data for the following main purposes:
• Securing of the access to our Site
• Management of the site and the improvement of the quality of the service. This processing is necessary for the legitimate improvement of this quality.
• Management of your orders (orders, deliveries, invoices, after-sales service, etc.)
• Social interaction. This processing is done in the limits of your acceptance and parameters.
• If needed, prevention and detection of fraudulent acts, prevention, management and follow-up of outstanding payment, violations found in points of sale and disputes. This processing is necessary to ensure the above.
• Management of your requests (samples, advices, promotions, claims, access right, rectification, opposition, etc.) This processing is done subject to your agreement or if deemed necessary to the legitimate purposes listed above.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - CURRENCY CONVERSION
By using our website, you agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your local currency.